Hideaway is a resort nestled among the Himalyan foothills on the
banks of Ganga River few kms away from Rishikesh (Uttaranchal,
India) on the Badrinath Road.
is surrounded by
forests of Sal and comprises 10 rooms offering deluxe cottages and
: Accommodation consists of two single beds/double bedded rooms with
attached baths, with 24 hrs running hot and cold water, one extra
bed only in each room.
- A TV lounge /activity room with space for conference
- Reiki sessions,
- Cookery courses etc.
- A patio garden area to sit out for morning breakfast, yoga mediation, book readings, and musical evenings.
- Ayurvedic massages also available.
- Meals : Indian and continental cuisine.
- White water rafting on the Ganga,
- Bird watching,
- Rappelling, hikes
- Jungle drives to the forests of Chilla and Rajaji National Park.
- Sightseeing in Rishikesh and
By Road: 250 kms from Delhi, a 6-hr drive, 19 kms from
Rishikesh, 55 kms from Dehradun
Railway Station, 40 kms, (two
Airport: Jolly Grant airport, Dehradun, 38 kms
Rishikesh is visited all through the
year as a part of Pilgrimage or a part of itinerary
covering Uttaranchal. Best season to Rishikesh is Winter
(Oct - March).